Your support is critical to the David Klein for Hospital Board campaign. There are many ways to support the campaign. Help us spread the word and engage Lee County’s nearly 500,000+ voters.
For example, you could help by volunteering or hosting a fundraising event or endorsing. Additionally, you can support David Klein through a donation.
We are truly grateful to any and all forms of support!
Campaign volunteers can support the campaign by making phone calls, sharing information with friends and associates, or hosting a candidate meet-and-greet or fundraising event.
And, we would love to have your help at community events and candidate forums scheduled over the next few months leading up to the November 8th general election.
Campaign donations help us spread the word about David Klein and his goals for the Lee Health System Board. Your donation could help us reach more voters for their support. We appreciate donations of any amount.
Checks can be mailed to:
Friends of David H. Klein
4731 Bonita Bay Blvd.
Bonita Springs, FL 34134
Please note, contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes. Also, the maximum contribution allowed under Florida law is $1,000 per individual or business.
David Klein at a Glance
- Current Lee Health Directors want David on the board
- Four-decade career leading numerous health care and health plan companies
- Served as CEO of a multi-billion-dollar health plan company with almost 2 million members
- Served as CEO of health care delivery system with over 140,000 patients
- Knows governance
- Knows Lee Health System and Lee County
- Has track record of locally making a difference
- Fills a void on the board as they face significant issues
- Lee Health System needs him given its challenges