Resources for Voters
David Klein is running for Lee Health System Board of Directors, District 3. The race will be decided in the General Election being held on November 8. There is no primary. ALL 500,00+ Lee County voters may vote in the District 3 race. It is a down ballot race and in the 2020 general election, it was placed about mid-way through the ballot after the various city contests.
Since it is a non-partisan race, there isn’t any information on the ballot regarding candidate party registration. Voters may vote on Election Day in their precincts or vote early at one of six Lee County locations starting on October 24 or vote by mail. Vote by mail ballots will be distributed at the end of September.
In 2020, 396,000 ballots were cast with 56% being vote by mail and 28% being early voting. Most voters make their choices long before Election Day. To register including to vote by mail, click below.
David Klein at a Glance
- Current Lee Health Directors want David on the board
- Four-decade career leading numerous health care and health plan companies
- Served as CEO of a multi-billion-dollar health plan company with almost 2 million members
- Served as CEO of health care delivery system with over 140,000 patients
- Knows governance
- Knows Lee Health System and Lee County
- Has track record of locally making a difference
- Fills a void on the board as they face significant issues
- Lee Health System needs him given its challenges